Women's Health Educator
Tia is an innovative, early-stage women’s health-tech company reimagining the highly complex world of reproductive health care through the lens of individual women. Our mission is to help women make independent and informed healthcare decisions with confidence. Today, Tia is a part-human, part-machine-powered chatbot you message with about birth control and all of your sexual healthcare questions. She’s your liaison to care providers, products and services, digitally and in the real world. Overtime, our aim is to establish Tia as the go-to trusted women’s health brand and marketplace, unifying the burgeoning, but fragmented women’s health market.
We are looking for a passionate women’s healthcare educator to join our team. Your foremost responsibility will be to lead development and curation of reproductive and sexual health content on the Tia platform. You will have the opportunity to represent Tia by live-messaging with users, providing human, compassionate, medically-sound answers to women’s sexual health care questions. Working location and hours are flexible!
What you’ll do:
- Work with the CEO and Tia Medical Advisors to develop best-in-class women’s health content
- Engage with Tia users daily about their sexual health care questions and needs
- Identify opportunities for new verticals of women’s health content on the platform
- You’re a reproductive health champion and advocate
- You know the nitty-gritty science about women’s health, specifically birth control, periods & STDs
- You know how to filter medical jargon into user-friendly human language
- Compassion is your middle name; you never judge
- Nothing is too taboo for you
- You’re a smart, snappy, witty writer
- You’re in on the latest pop culture references, memes, and GIFs
- Your EQ is off the charts
- You’re energized by empowering women, one woman at a time
- Experience working or volunteering in a women’s health clinic or with a sexual health hotline is a major plus
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We’re a small, yet mighty team that’s *obsessed* with helping women make independent and informed healthcare decisions with confidence
- We champion individual ownership, self-starters, and personal growth on and off the job
- Collaborative thinking is our mojo
- We love hummus, red wine, and celebrating weekly #wins
Interested in transforming women's health? Email email@example.com for more info.